JC Walks will be hosting outreach events and walkability workshops throughout Jersey City to get your input on how to make streets safer and more appealing for walking. These free, 2-3 hour events will be held throughout the City. They include a walking tour and discussion of how the street could be improved.
If you would like to know about these events or join a walkability workshop, please provide your info below.
Visit our booth at the upcoming events below:
Central Avenue Special Improvement District
- Friday, September 8, 2017
- 2 PM - 6 PM
- Central Avenue (between Charles St. and Bowers St.)
Monticello Avenue Street Festival
- Saturday, September 9, 2017
- 12 PM - 4 PM
Grove Street Farmers Market
- Thursday, August 31, 2017
- 4 PM - 8 PM
- PATH Plaza at Christopher Columbus Drive & Grove Street
Take our survey to help us better understand your priorities for improving the walking experience in Jersey City.